Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nice work in setting this blog up, Darci. Will be fun to follow for sure! Kristine also gives you the thumbs-up (see pic below) :) Dont worry though, Kili high camp will look alot more hospitable and pleasent than this high camp (Kristine leaving the highest camp in the world - Everest south col at 26,000' after our successful Everest summit). I like posting pics of my wife :) Can't wait to see the Hooks in a few weeks and to hike with you on your 1st 14,000' peak!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks Brandon. I hope everyone enjoys it and feel free to post any updates about the trip or any good website links. I'm going to include the links to the lodge and a few other sites I've found on how to prep for Kilimanjaro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree B, pics of your wife are much better than pics of you.

    ReplyDelete