Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hydration and vomiting

My training is off to a great start!
Last weekend while Brandon was hiking with the boys I did a very thorough job of getting rid of all the toxins in my body. . .at 3 am in a trash can outside the transportation center after dancing my ass off all night at Vail's finest establishment - The Club. I will be looking for publications to post regarding the consumption alcohol at high altitude until it induces vomiting and the numerous benefits for training. We will have some great test subjects on this matter next weekend when the Pikes once again converge at the Chalk pad for a weekend of debauchery. I'm looking forward to it! Based on this research, I believe Sutton will have the greatest chances of summiting, and he will not even be coming on the climb.

Darci, I hope you aren't offended by B's and my posts. . .but we need to make light of our lack of training so that we do not lose some of our less motivated fellow Killi climbers!!

2 comments:

  1. does shopping at REI every weekend count as training? if so, my credit card should be able to summit no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not offended at all. After getting my ass kicked by Quandary I need something to laugh about.

    ReplyDelete